Top 5 Reasons to live at Aberdeen
1. Location: Beautiful Westchase District
2. Area Schools: Award Winning Alief Schools
3. Amenities: How many of your friends can say they have a Dog park, state of the art fitness center, tennis court AND 3 pools at their house!
4. Hassle-Free Living: Clogged toilet or sink that won’t drain? DON’T PANIC! Maintenance is on the way to fix that through our Maintenance app! FOR FREE! Plus we offer online payment options – isn’t the 21st century GREAT!
5. Staying Social: There are people of all age groups which make apartment living the ideal place for developing friendships. Turn apartment living into your community HOME….a place to BELONG!
Elevate your surroundings and enhance your lifestyle when making your home at Ashford Aberdeen. We are optimally located in close proximity to more than 1,500 Westchase District area businesses, including major employers such as Phillips 66, Jacobs Engineering and Chevron. Our attention to detail, immaculate finishes and superior service will make you want to call us home.
Enjoy a setting with fountains, outdoor grills, tennis courts and our state-of-the-art fitness center. Our gated community features luxurious floor plans with convenient amenities such as three sparkling resort-style pools, an on-site dog “bark” park, reserved covered parking and a playground. Experience prime service with our superior maintenance team and join us monthly for planned activities from birthday celebrations to a catered omelet bar.Welcome to Ashford Aberdeen… A place to belong…
- Comprehensive security
Your peace of mind is important to us, and we work hard to make you feel safe at home. With coded access gates, courtesy patrols at night, security cameras and plentiful lighting throughout the Community, we go the extra mile to provide for your safety and peace of mind.
- Maintenance Services
24-hour courtesy patrol provides peace of mind for our residents. Please remember that our apartment complex also offers 24/7 emergency maintenance services!
- Personalized Service
When you talk, we listen – and understand! Ashford Communities staffs speak fluent English and Spanish. No matter where you are from – or when you arrived, you will be treated with dignity and respect.
“People from the office are always helpful…”
and I love that they care about me. Location is very convenient and my work orders are always fixed in such a short amount of time.
Resident at Ashford Aberdeen